|Access Fund’s New Visa Platinum Rewards Card Offers a New Way to Support the Cause|
There is a new, convenient way for people to support the Access Fund. And it fits in your wallet.
The Access Fund and CardPartner, Inc. have joined forces to launch the Access Fund Visa® affinity Platinum Rewards credit card. Applicants can choose between 5 unique card designs, featuring an array of sport climbing, traditional climbing, bouldering, and ice climbing photography. When a cardholder activates the card, Access Fund receives $50. Then once a month for the life of the program, Access Fund receives a check for a portion of every dollar that every cardholder charges.
“Using the Access Fund Visa® affinity Platinum Rewards credit card for everyday purchases is an easy way for climbers to support our work to keep climbing areas open and conserve the climbing environment,” says Access Fund Executive Director Brady Robinson.
The Access Fund Visa® Platinum Rewards card offers qualified cardholders the following benefits:
• No annual fee
• 0% APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first six months
• Ability to earn points at hundreds of participating retailers
• Ability to earn up to 15 bonus points per dollar at select merchants
• Redeem points for FREE airlines tickets, merchandise and more
• Purchase protection
• Zero liability protection for unauthorized purchases
• Emergency cash and card replacement
• 24-hour roadside assistance
Special thanks to donating photographers Corey Rich, Andy Mann, and Jared McMillen. Find out more about the Access Fund Visa Platinum® Rewards card at www.accessfund.org/creditcard.