Give at Work

If you’d like to designate the Access Fund as the beneficiary of a payroll deduction contribution at your place of employment, please see below for more information. Payroll deduction contributions are offered to Federal, State, and Municipal employees, as well as to many employees in the private sector.

Federated Appeals (Government Employees)
Federal employees will find Access Fund listed as an option in the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC). Please locate Access Fund in the Alpha index or the federation index under Environment, listed as “Climbing Access, Access Fund.” Our CFC number is 12047. In addition, we participate in numerous state, county, and municipal campaigns.

Workplace Giving (Non-Government Employees)
Employees in the private sector may offer a variety of payroll-deduction giving options. If you’d like to give to the Access Fund through your employer, please contact your HR department to find out what options they offer. If your local United Way campaigns do not list Access Fund, you may write in the Access Fund on the pledge card, along with this address: 207 Canyon Blvd. Suite 201S Boulder, CO 80302.

Matching Gifts
Increase your donation with employer matching funds. Many employers will match your personal donation. Check to see if your company matches employee gifts. Employer matching gifts may also be available to you if you are the spouse of an employee, a retired employee or the spouse/widow/widower of a retiree.

Be a part of America's most effective climbing access and conservation community. There are many different ways to make a donation:

Donate online
Use your credit card on our secure website. It's quick, safe, and easy to donate online.

Donate by mail
Please mail check donations to:
Access Fund
P.O. Box 10810
Boulder, CO 80308