Jailhouse Rules & Restrictions
- No dogs on the property
- Close all gates (typically there are over 200 horses on the property, and it is critical that they do not escape)
- No amplified music
- No fires
- No camping at the cliff, trailhead, or anywhere in the vicinity
- Access allowed only from sun-up to one hour after sundown
- No littering
- Seasonal raptor closures on a portion of cliff line may be posted if there is active raptor nesting.
- Do not park outside the gate alongside O’Byrnes Ferry Road
- When entering or leaving the property, be aware that there are two locks. One is the climbers' lock, and the other is used by other users of the property (e.g., cowboys). The locks must be locked together as shown. DO NOT lock the gate in a way that makes the other lock not functional. Sequence is chain to lock to other lock to chain.
I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE RULES AND RESTRICTIONS ABOVE
GATE CODE: 0514