We are on a mission to protect America’s outdoor climbing areas. We believe that it’s not enough to just love these incredible landscapes where we climb—we must be willing to stand up and fight for them. Want to join us?
Digital Marketing Manager
Access Fund is seeking a results-driven digital marketing practitioner to bring a disciplined approach to lead generation, lead nurture, and the conversion of millions of outdoor climbers to Access Fund members. If you are a self-starter, a highly organized project manager, and have a passion for protecting America’s climbing areas, then keep reading.
The Digital Marketing Manager will work closely with the Communications & Marketing Director and Development Director to develop digital marketing campaigns that drive Access Fund membership and donations. In this hands-on role, the Digital Marketing Manager will execute on those campaigns, as well as analyze the results and optimize all digital channels. The main goal of the Digital Marketing Manager will be to increase Access Fund’s online brand awareness, generate and nurture qualified leads, and drive membership growth and retention.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns to acquire new members, renew existing members, drive donations, and promote Access Fund merchandise.
- Oversee lead nurture campaigns, ensuring that all new leads are entered into the database and properly segmented, building desired nurture strategy to move constituents up the engagement pyramid.
- Manage strategic e-mail campaigns, including maintaining campaign lists, building emails, and tracking analytics.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations and growth of Access Fund’s social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- Devise and execute on strategies to drive online traffic to accessfund.org.
- Use Google Analytics to analyze constituent behavior and make adjustments to increase conversions and optimize content.
- Oversee updates to accessfund.org using the organization’s CMS system.
- Develop and manage a content calendar for social and digital activities.
- Participate in building annual marketing and fundraising plans, as well as monthly calendars to meet organizational objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 2-3 years experience in digital marketing and customer/member acquisition.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy, and best practice.
- Proven tactical web marketing experience including website and landing page design; email marketing; social media marketing; SEO/SEM; and the measurement, metrics, and ROI of online programs.
- Demonstrated aptitude in planning, time management, project management, budget adherence, and branding.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and photo editing.
- Understanding of technical climbing and passion for the mission of protecting America’s climbing areas.
- Basic design skills and video editing a plus.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2015.
To apply, send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Digital Marketing Manager.
Meet Our Team